- Introduction & Course Objectives
- Introducing Strategic Business Planning
- Strategic Planning Analytical Tools
- Strategic Issues Identification and prioritisation
- The concept of Strategic Options
- Devising Strategy
- Conclude & Follow Up Process
By the end of this programme, participants will:
- Understand what the process of Strategic Planning entails.
- Will have become familiar with the main analytical techniques organisations may employ in strategic planning.
- Have had an opportunity to use these techniques to explore strategic issues for their organisation.
- Be more personally confident about subsequently participating in internal strategic planning.
This Strategic Business Planning training programme may be of interest to those who currently or may presently be invited to participate in internal strategic planning processes in their organisations. It will also act as a refresher for experienced strategists, helping them to checklist their current understanding and application of strategic analytical tools in particular.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.
This Strategic Business Planning training course is a 1 Day public programme, designed to empower learners to fully participate in internal strategic planning processes. By working through a group or individual tasks learners gain hands-on experience of the various concepts; methodologies and outcomes of strategic planning.
Awarding Body: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd
National Framework of Qualifications Level: N/a
Certification: Optima Training & Consulting Ltd Certificate of Completion
Minimum age- 18 years old
Minimum English requirements: Leaners must be able to understand and convey the concepts contained in the programme content.
Assessment Details: Class Interaction
Cost Per Person:
The fee is inclusive of all training courseware materials, certificate of completion and 3 months after training support.
Progression Opportunities: Please see related courses
Protection for Enrolled Students: N/A
Should a course not proceed, any payment received will be refunded within 48 hours