Cleanroom Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
This 1 Day Cleanroom Good Manufacturing Practice training is designed to introduce how people working in a cleanroom can assist with maintaining its cleanliness.
- Introduction to Cleanrooms
- What are we trying to control and why
- Cleanroom Design – floors, walls, ceiling, Air Handling unit, transit rooms, pressure differentials
- ISO 14644-1 cleanroom classification
- Contamination sources
- Basic Microbiology
- Cleaning of air and surfaces
- Monitoring & Testing
- ISO 14698-1 and 14698-2
People and equipment movement in cleanroom
This Cleanroom GMP training programme may be beneficial to all staff who work in a controlled environment and for personnel who don’t but who need to get a better understanding of best practices within that environment.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course