Customer Service Skills
This Customer Service Skills training course is a 1 Day public programme, designed for people involved in communicating with customers / clients and will focus on enhancing their skills and confidence in handling customer interactions face-to-face, over the phone or by email.
This course will enable participants to increase their effectiveness in information exchange, active listening, relationship building, complaints handling, and generating greater customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- What is Customer Service?
- Why Customer Service matters?
- What’s different about Good Service?
Face to face Customer Communication
- One-way communication
- Effective Customer Communication is two-way (with feedback)
- Listening Skills – exercise
- Listening skills – build relationships
- Diagnostic listening
- Good communication practice
Customer Service by Telephone
- Callers want CASH (Convenience, Action, Speed, Hassle-free)
- Be equal
- Reduce stress
- Control interruptions
- Take the lead
- Ask questions
- Use precision endings
- Call them before they call you
Customer Service by E-mail
- E-mail tips
Handling and dealing with Complaints
- Benefits of complaints
- Common causes of complaints
- What to do and what not to do with complaints
- Dealing with angry customers
Best Practice Customer Service
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Building rapport with your customers
- Rapport building and consistency
- Measuring of customer service
- Top 10 little things that make a bid difference to customer service
- Other things that make a difference
This Customer Service Skills training programme would be of interest to people new to dealing with customers or employees who already deal with customers and wish to refresh their service skills whether by phone, email or Face to Face or for any individuals who wish to enhance their skills and knowledge of this area.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.