Dealing with Aggressive / Abusive Behaviour
This Dealing with Aggressive/Abusive Behaviour training course is a 1 Day public programme, designed to increase the overall effectiveness of the service to clients by handling difficult communication situations professionally & compassionately by focusing on Customer Care.
You will learn to build trusting relationships with clients and communicate assertively while also bringing in compassion to our business and being able to handle difficult communication issues professionally.
- Communications – Verbal & Non Verbal
- Receiving and Active Listening
- Communication Styles & Assertiveness
- Feelings & Emotions
- Anger & the Challenge
- Other Emotions
- Conflict Management
- Customer Care & Retaining Clients
- Assertiveness Skills
- Standing up for your rights in a way that you do not violate another persons rights
- Passivity / Aggression / Behaving Assertively / Anger
- Dealing with Person Anger
- Dealing with Another’s Anger
- Reponses to Conflict
- Customer Service
- Customer Complaints
- Team Work
- How the Break Works
- Successful Outcomes
- Rapport / Pacing
This Dealing with Aggressive / Abusive Behaviour training programme may be of interest to all employees dealing with Customers / Clients on a day to day basis and specifically in roles that may require them to deal with potentially difficult or aggressive behaviour.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.