DSE/VDU Workplace & Remote Working Assessments
DSE Workplace & Remote Working Assessments
The General Application Regulations 2007 contain a list of minimum requirements in which the employer is obliged to carry out a risk assessment of each DSE Set-up.
Risk Assessments must be completed for users of DSE setup to ensure, equipment, software, ventilation, lighting levels, access & egress, ergonomics, good housekeeping, space requirements, noise, eye tests, electrical cables/electricity, manual handling, stress due to VDU work and all office furniture are suitable and do not add to injury.
Typical assessments last take 20-30mins to complete and covers instructions on correct posture and arrangement with the employees area op operation.
The 1-1 assessments can be completed onsite or remotely
Remote Audits involve completion of a 1-1 assessment with individual staff, completion of the related questionnaire and generation of an audit report with recommendations.
Typical Project involves:
- Generate & Finalise Schedule of 1-1 Assessments
- Schedule can be completed by Client or by Optima Training if we are provided by contact details-
- Remote Audits for each participant for 30 mins to include pre-agreed criteria to include:
- DSE configuration, Ergonomic configuration, Wellness, Status of provisions provided, GDPR, Security and more
- Audit Form Completed
- Report with Recommendations and Suggested Action Items (Including suggested provisions needed)
- Overall summary sheet also provided to see urgent items quickly and easily
Contact us at DSE@OptimaTraining.ie for more details or for a customised quote for your requirements.