This Personal Effectiveness training course is a Half Day public programme, designed to assist candidates gain a comprehensive set of professional skills, skills that help to stay focused, work effectively with colleagues, communicate and builds reputation for delivering results.
Managing yourself effectively and working productively with others is critical to your professional success.
7 Habits of Highly Effective People (Stephen R. Covey)
- Importance of Goals
- SMART Goals
- Goal Setting Model
- Myth of Time Management
- Efficiency or Effectiveness
- Setting Priorities
- Tools for Time Management
Assertiveness & Behaviour
- Aggressive, Passive and Assertive Behaviour
- Triggers and Costs of Behaviour
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Steps for Assertive Behaviour
- Models of Communication
- Active Listening
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Steps for Assertive Communication
Teamwork & Team Leadership
- Team working vs. Team Building
- Stages of Team Development
- Management Style for Team Stages
- Leadership Skills
- Managing Conflict
- Successful Meeting and Team Sessions
Improving and Maintaining Personal Effectiveness
This Personal Effectiveness training programme may be of interest to personnel who wish to manage & develop themselves to achieve the optimum performance and results within their current role and attain new relevant skill sets.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course.