Transition to ISO 45001:2018
This OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001:2018 Transition training course is a 1 Day programme, designed to provide attendees with a broad understanding of the changes to the newest edition of ISO 45001:2018 and how those changes can be to deliver a more effective management system.
- An introduction to ISO 45001:2018 and framework
- Annex SL Annex 2 Terms and definitions
- ISO 45001 Key perspectives, principles, emerging developments, terms and definitions
- Overview comparison between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001:2018
- Annex SL Appendix 2 Understanding the clause by clause requirements
- Be aware of new requirements in Annex SL (Appendix 2) in relation to organisational context, planning and support
This ISO 45001:2018 training programme may be beneficial to implementation teams & professionals who impact on occupational safety & health policies in their organisations, owners, safety officers & quality managers.
Classroom based, instructor lead, practical hands on course